Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Ballerina Silhouette


My daughters ballet started again this week and inspired me to make this card.
I spent a long time making the silhouette shape perfect so I figured I might as well share the template with all of you! I printed it out on printer paper and traced it on Rose red paper. For the Tu-Tu, I just sewed a few stitches in the end of doubled over ribbon and scrunched them all together (Sorry the ribbon is non-SU). Then I wrapped the light pink ribbon around the top to secure it and hide the stitches, then trimmed the ends to the right shape. I used a combination of sticky tape and glue dots to keep it on. The background is done with the texturz plates and the Big Shot and the corners are made with the Tulipe die.


Click on the image to get the FREE template!
Related Posts with Thumbnails